Having trained in a two-partner firm in Glasgow Bob worked in practice for 20 years, before moving to St Andrew’s Hospice and latterly St Andrew’s Ambulance Association as their Heads of Finance.
He recently made the move back to Benson Wood having previously worked here as a senior accountant 6 years ago.
Areas of expertise:
Bob represents a variety of different clients from small sole trader business up to multi-million-pound turnover companies and has gained expertise in all disciplines over the years.
He specialises in:
- Small to Medium Limited Companies
- Sole traders and partnerships
- Business advisory to sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Budgeting/ Forecasting & cash flow planning
- Management Accounts
Bob also has a wealth of experience in a variety of accounting software including:-
- Sage line 50 through to Sage 200.
- Microsoft excel